Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And we're off!!!

Hello 2012!! I knew you'd be here eventually, but you snuck up on me faster than any of your predecessors. With this new year underway, my resolution was to "bloom where I'm planted". A  year ago, my husband and I moved cross-country to place I'd only visited once before, and that was to find an apartment. No friends. No family. Just us against the world. It's been a productive year. We had a baby, he finished 2 semesters of school and I feel like we're starting to settle. This year, I want to make an effort to reach out to my neighbors and find the beauty of the area. I mean, c'mon, I'm 10 minutes from the beach! :) I'm going to try my best a the 365, Photo-a-Day challenge. I'm going to try and post at least one photo on here everyday and see what happens! I'm very excited and I can't wait to see what I'm going to see!

Here we go! Day 1- Something that makes me tick.


My husband and my gorgeous little girl. They both teach me things daily. I'm ecstatic to see how little Neva is going to grow this upcoming year!

3 comments:

  1. good luck with your photo a day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out your cool pics and read through some of your posts. Are you permanantly in VB? I've been here almost 2 years now and I really like it. That one pic with the carosel, was that Lynnhaven? You'll be so glad to have all the photographic memories of your daughter when she's older, we know how fast they grow up! Good luck and hope to read more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool!! We're here semi-permanently. :) So far, just over a year. And yes! That was at Lynnhaven. Thanks so much for reading!! :)

      Delete