Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 27: Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today was a fun day! Neva and I went to a play group with a bunch of local moms and we had a blast, as we do every Tuesday. Then we came home and Tim and I swapped Valentine's Day gifts. Wouldn't you know it? He gave me jewelry!!
It was so "sweet" of him! :) Every girl loves getting something she can wear! One thing that I absolutely LOVE is that we have been able to keep our sense of humor in our relationship. We've never let it get too serious and there is always lots of laughter. I can't imagine it any other way! Honestly, I don't think I'd survive any other way. That sweet husband of mine even got a present for the other lady in his life!
It's a teddy bear that's just her size. :) I'm a lucky, lucky girl. On a day that has been advertised to be all about extravagant gifts and huge surprises (and calories), I'm able to sit back and watch a wonderful husband give a snuggle bear to his daughter. Ladies and gentlemen, life is good... and we are so blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment