Sunday, September 16, 2012

Getting things done feels so good!

The mojo has returned!! It was forced at first, but only gained momentum. It's been awesome. I've been sewing everyday and my outlook feels so much better! I got a project done that needed to be done for months and I love the way it turned out. The client who ordered it absolutely loved the photo and I can't wait to get it sent off to her next week. I carried the momentum and made a matching nursing cover. :)
Once that was all finished, I made a skirt last night with some fabric I've had for a couple of months. I really love it and it's so comfy!! And here's an updated belly pic (and the skirt). We're at 16 weeks!! One more month and we'll be halfway through this trip already. I can't believe it!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment