Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks!!

As my house (and belly!) are filled with the pitter patter of little feet, there is so much to be grateful for on this glorious day. I have a wonderful husband, a hilarious daughter, a snuggly pup and a roof over my head. We have been so blessed with an amazing church family here who have been so amazing to us since we walked through their door. My family's incredible, I'm so proud of how my parents are still growing as people and as a couple. They make me so happy. :) My in-laws are some the salt of the earth and have become my best friends. And my best friend of 13 years (holy cow), I miss you and wish we closer. We've been able to watch each others little girls grow up even though we've always lived so far apart, but remained so close. :)

Here's just a short & random list of things that I'm thankful for:
  • Family
  • Being best friends with my husband
  • The laughter of my little girl
  • My house being filled with amazing smells as the turkey cooks :)
  • Skype! It's been such a blessing to bridge the gap with family since our big move
  • Little kicks from my new little girl, they make me smile every time
  • Our church. Seriously, they've filled a huge gap for us
  • Bible studies with my husband
  • My sewing machine!! It's become such a hobby and inspiration, not to mention an outlet
  • Our amazing country. So many have tried to impede on the freedoms that make it so great, I pray for our servicemen & women who are still fighting to keep it strong.
  • Moms & Grandmas, both by blood and "adopted". They just make the world a little better
  • Bacon
  • Possibility

No comments:

Post a Comment