Thursday, October 17, 2013

And the world spins madly on...


I'm not totally sure what to write, but just wanted to say that we keep on keeping on. If I could put a word on the feeling... "tempestuous". Everything seems up in the air and it's all very unsettling.

 It seems like cancer is making quite the run through some of my friends and family, which is always hard. Some are winning their battles and some are finally being able to rest. But in the midst of the sadness and hurt, there are babies, there are rainstorms, there are rainbows and there is laughter. Life has been really hard for so many people the past... while. I have learned to find comfort and solace in the Lord and in my relationships, both new and old.  My beautiful and sweet cousin reminded me this morning that the Lord will never leave us, especially when we feel down and discouraged; otherwise He couldn't be our Comforter.

So in the middle of loss, heartbreak, discouragement and frustration, let me remind you of the beautiful things. :)


  
Beautiful smiles from beautiful babies!
Friendship!
Messes :)
Puddles!!!
Taking tea in the tub :)
Discovering new worlds


Making connections
Cupcake cones with extra frosting!!
More friendship :)
Self Discovery
Life is crazy. It'll always be crazy. But so long as you're grounded in who you are, who you love and who you serve, there will always be beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment