Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 38: Return of the slacker!

Holy "It's been a crazy couple of weeks!" Batman! Wonderful and productive, but crazy and hectic.

Sweetie Wraps is official! Woohoo! We've been wading through the paperwork and making progress. I've opened my Etsy shop and trying to get some slings and wraps listed for sale. I also put my deposit on a table for the craft show!

Neva is a walking girl! She's gaining more and more steps before sitting down Its only a matter of time before she's going to have me running even more than she already does. :)

It's now time to get back on the photo blog train. :) My future sister-in-law had asked me to make her a beach tote and I had the perfect amount of the perfect fabric left. :) She got it in the mail today and sent me a picture. :) Things are looking up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment