Saturday, November 16, 2013

C25K - Day Two!!

Well, I can officially say that I've gone farther with this than I thought I would, 2 days in a week! :) Again, not as bad as I expected.

The girls did a lot better this time, which was really nice. I didn't use headphones so they could listen to the music too and we went through residential areas to cut down on the wind. We also went an hour earlier so it wasn't so close to bedtime. They had a good time! No tears! We saw a lake, a squirrel, 2 dogs and a cat... very exciting business. :)

Things started out a little rough, after the first run when I was walking I could feel the muscles tightening, but it got easier as I went on. It was a pleasant surprise. I'm not completely sure what I'm going for with this, I think it's just to see if I can do it. I don't have a scale, so I can't really go by weight. I'm just going to go by feel and the fit of my clothes. We'll see how it goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment